Last updated February 13, 2020
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you, fill out a form, request information, or otherwise contact us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, country, postal address, phone number, fax number, , company name, job title, and any other information you choose to provide.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about your visit, including:
- Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see “Your Choices”
Information We Collect from Other Sources
When someone asks us to ship you a gift, we collect your name and shipping information in order to fulfill that order. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you directly.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our Services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments and questions;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by our family of companies and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see “Your Choices” below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of companies within Wismettac and of others;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Within Wismettac and its parent company;
- With vendors, service providers, fulfilment companies, and consultants that perform services for us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Wismettac or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.
Wismettac’s parent company is based in the United States. We process and store information in the United States. By using our Services, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
You may update, correct, or delete your information at any time by contacting us at the address provided below. If you wish to delete your information, please contact us using the information below, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, postal mail, or phone calls from the Wismettac by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting us at the address provided below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about orders you place or our ongoing business relations.